Saturday, November 21, 2009

Rembrandt 2009

Rembrandt012009


I had worked on my folk art paintings
for a few days and neglected my
photography. I found that I missed
the photography and needed to get back to it.

I find there are fewer subjects outdoors
this time of year as we are really between
seasons.

The leaves are down but we aren't getting
snowfalls just yet.

I had noticed these beautiful
multi-coloured fall leaves on
a walk and returned to take some
shots.

Using my Freeman Patterson
motion technique I got some shots
of multi-coloured leaves, purple asters,
and red berries.


This image is multi-coloured leaves
against a stone wall. To me
the colours look like a Rembrandt
painting.

Hope that you enjoy this image.

Have a generous-hearted kind
of day.

Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment