Thursday, November 5, 2009

November sunrise 2009

Novembertriptych2009
Novembersunrise022009
Capturing this sunrise was serendipity.
I was on my way to try and capture trees
with sparse leaves and spotted the sun
shining through clouds early yesterday
morning. I pulled a fast righthand turn
and practically ran to capture the image
as sunrise configurations are fleeting.
When I got home and printed the images
out they were even stronger than I
recognized at the scene. So I am very
pleased with the results.
As luck would have it I couldn't find
a tree with sparse leaves of the
description I wanted
and came up empty in that regard.
So pure serendipity.
Doing photography means seeing
your surroundings as shots to capture.
I am generally always alert
to shots.
Have a hope-serendipity-finds-
you kind of day.
Helen.


No comments:

Post a Comment