Sunday, December 20, 2009

Festive Model 2009

topmodel032009(festive)

Dear Everyone:


This morning I had the insight that
I need to carry out art or photography
every day. These pursuits are like
breathing to me -very essential.
I feel right within myself when
I am sketching or painting.
Photography grabs my creativity
and well-being as well. If I miss
a day something doesn't feel right
all day-I am off-kilter even bereft.


I almost need total immersion in art
to have a good day. Reading books
and magazines on art, photography,
fashion and interior design or browsing
the web to discover new artists
are all almost mandatory daily
as well as doing my own work.

Today's piece is of a festive model.

An acknowledgement that Christmas
is round the corner.

I hope that you enjoy this image.

Have an immersion-day-in-your-
hobby of choice.

Helen.







No comments:

Post a Comment