Sunday, May 3, 2009

Seeing beauty

magnoliainbud012009



I think that a common thread runs through my interests
in interior design, art and photography. The common thread
is seeing beauty.



It is rewarding to share what I see with others.
I am also gradually learning that those who view my work
respond with their own associations and memories and responses.



Of my recent work a colleague writes "Thanks to you I am noticing
how nature is slowly unfolding this spring, more so than
I did in previous years. Each stage has its own particular
beauty. Thank-you for reminding us of that. That is the
gift you are giving your community right now in a very
real way".


In today's blog I share a beautiful image of a stack of fabric
seen in an advertisement in a top interior decorating
magazine. As well, I share some further images of
a magnolia tree in bud. I hope that you see the beauty in
these images.






magnoliainbud022009

magnoliainbud032009





Have a seeing-beauty kind of day.

Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment