Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blogs new to me 2010

Dear Everyone:

A dear friend has been discussing blogs with me.

Here are 3 blogs new to me that she forwarded.

The first is by a writer and photographer
named Elisabeth Aarhus Hudson based
in Norway. She works for interior decorating
magazines and has published much of her work
on her blog - titled-

inspirationalspaces.blogspot.com.

The main thing that struck me was how spartan
the Norwegian decor is for the most part.
Very contemporary. Very understated. White walls.
Blacks and browns. Mimimal furniture and objects.
Sort of refreshing. Definitely worth a look.

The second blog forwarded by my friend is
a fashion blog by a photographer based in
Manhattan. He shoots mainly men's fashion on the street
in such cities as Manhattan, Paris and Milan.
He also covers top designers and stores.

The title is:

thesartorialist.blogspot.com

Lastly, an author and cook from
Seattle, writes the blog-

orangette.blogspot.com

She mixes personal reverie in
high style with recipes. She has
also authored a book:
The Homemade Life: Stories and
Recipes from my Kitchen Table
and opened a Seattle-based pizza restaurant-
named Delancey.

What struck me about all 3 sites is
the personal passion of the bloggers.

Enjoy.

Have a browse-a-blog-site-
kind-0f-day.

Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment