Thursday, March 18, 2010

Thibaut wallpaper 2010

henson-filigree-thibaut#1-2010
henson-filigree-thibaut#2-2010


I came across this wallpaper and fabric
company named Thibaut in the pages
of the April 2010 issue of Canadian House and
Home (see p. 56).

Looking at their web-site (thibautdesign.com)
I came across a terrific selection of wallpapers.
They are represented in Canada by Crown
Wallpaper and Fabric (1-800-268-1300).

My favourite pick in their vast selection
was a chateau-style scrollwork pattern.
Pattern:Henson Collection: Filigree.
The colourway I favoured was metallic
gold on ivory and it would look terrific
in my living room. There were a few
other colourways including lime, black and white.

See what you think.

Have a looking-forward-to-Spring
kind of day.

Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment