Sunday, March 21, 2010

Floral Tableau I 2010

Woodlandbouqet#12010
Woodlandbouqet#22010

Woodlandbouqet#32010


Woodlandbouqet#42010

Woodlandbouqet#52010


Woodlandbouqet#62010


Dear Everyone:

With Spring pending I wanted
to capture the feeling of
wild flowers in a forrest/woods.

The flowers had to be white.
The backdrop had to imply
moss and lichen and tree trunks.

Rather than creating a backdrop
in the studio I thought why
not go outdoors and photograph
the flowers, purchased in a store,
actually posed in nature.

I liked the results so much
that I have decided to do a
series of store-bought bouqets
posed in the outdoor environment.

I have already completed the second
item in the series. To be posted
tomorrow.

See what you think of this first
entry - today's selection


Have a have-a-walk-in-
the-woods kind of day.

Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment