Monday, July 26, 2010

Something Blue I 2010

Somethingblue#12010
Somethingblue#22010



Dear Everyone:


Blue is about to start showing up in
my work.

A dear friend who is a psychic
as well as an astrologer and
naturopath -made this prediction
about my work:

"The colours will have a muted tone
(almost) and yet some electric colours
will come into play (but just slightly).
Not sure if I can see a new blue or
a green or both. Cannot describe the green
as we do not have the colour yet".

I am working on a few pieces
containing blue but for the
mean-time look at these images.
I saw the colours with fresh
eyes-sensitized by my friend's prediction.

The first image is from the
book on photography titled
"Visual Poetry" and the second
image is a dining room by
Tony Duquette in Annie Kelly's
"Rooms to Inspire in the City".

Enjoy.


Helen.

No comments:

Post a Comment